On Home Page, there are two methods to upload a publication: First Method: Dropdown Menu: 1. Hover over the dropdown arrow on the upper right corner of the page. Then, click on "Upload Publication". You will be redirected to Upload Publication Page. 2. Click on "Select file to upload", a popup window will appear. 3. Browse your computer and select a PDF file. 4. Click "Open". 5. Enter an appropriate title and description. 6. Click on "Save Publication"....Read more
Publishing on IslamicMarkets InsightsA central part of IslamicMarkets' ecosystem is the sharing of ideas and market insights across the global Islamic economy. IslamicMarkets' articles cover a wide range of topics that relate to various markets and countries. They focus on such areas as Islamic finance/markets, ethical finance, economics, business strategy, company operations, marketing, and talent development. On Home page : https://islamicmarkets.com/home 1. Enter the t...Read more
1. On Home Page, hover over the dropdown arrow on the upper right corner of the page and click on "Add Sukuk". You will be redirected to Add Sukuk Page 2. Fill in the rest of the fields. 3. Click on "Submit". Our editorial team will review and approve it. Please check this GIF:Read more
1. On Home Page, hover over the dropdown arrow on the upper right corner of the page. Then, click on "Add Company". You will be redirected to Add Company Page. 2. Fill in the rest of the fields. 3. Click on "Create". Our editorial team will review and approve it. Please check this GIF:Read more
1. On Home Page, hover over the dropdown arrow on the upper right corner of the page. Then, click on "Add Islamic Fund". You will be redirected to Add Islamic Fund Page 2. Fill in the rest of the fields. 3. Click on "Create" Our editorial team will review and approve it. Please check this GIF:Read more
Need more help?
- How do I register on IslamicMarkets.com?
- Can I register an account without a mobile phone number?
- Where do I find my registration verification code?
- Verification code sent to me got expired or even after entering not working, what do I do next?
- How do I change or reset my password?
- Why does IslamicMarkets.com need my mobile phone number?
- How do I update my contact details?
- How do I invite learners to the IslamicMarkets Platform?
- What is IslamicMarkets?
- On what devices IslamicMarkets is accessible?
- Where is IslamicMarkets.com located?
- What are the recommended Internet browsers to access IslamicMarkets.com?
- What is IslamicMarkets Enterprise?
- What services do I receive if I sign up with IslamicMarkets.com?
- Do I need to pay to use IslamicMarkets.com?
- Is IslamicMarkets.com compatible with any operating system?
- Does IslamicMarkets have a mobile app?
- How do I access the publication databases on IslamicMarkets.com?
- How do I navigate from the Home page to IslamicMarkets IQ, IslamicMarkets Learning and IM Messenger?
- How do I search for a Standard?
- How do I apply a filter the Publications to search for a specific content?
- What is the Knowledge Centre?
- Where can I find the legal documentation or principal terms and conditions for a Sukuk on IslamicMarkets.com?
- What do I do if I need to speak with a representative from IslamicMarkets.com?
- I am working from home and cannot access my work email, can I update my email address to new one for my IslamicMarkets account?
- I have registered and created my account, but when I login, I have been asked to enter Verification Code and I have not received any, please advise what next?
- When I login and visit Library, I see nothing and All Modules, Programmes are showing as Zero and when I search a Module, I get the error: "Contact your Administrator", please advise.
- After completing the programme 100%, I have not received a Certificate, kindly advise?
- I failed the quiz 3 times, and re-take option is no longer showing, please advise if I can re-take the quiz?