This category describes how you can handle your messages.
You can send an attachment to your contact or colleague by clicking on the paper clip icon on the bottom of the conversation page.Read more
1. Hover over the message you want to edit, a three dotted icon will appear. 2. Click on the icon, a sub-menu will appear showing "Edit" button. 3. Once you click on "Edit" button, a popup message box will appear allowing you to edit your message. 4. After you edit your message, click on "Save Changes".Read more
1. Hover over the message you want to delete, a three dotted icon will appear. 2. Click on the icon, a sub-menu will appear showing "Delete" button. 3. Once you click on "Delete", a popup message box will appear. Click on "OK" button to confirm deletion of your message.Read more
1. Hover over the message you want to reply to, "Reply" icon will appear. 2. Click on the icon, a side-menu will appear where you can type your reply.3. If you tick "Also send as direct message", your reply will also be displayed as a direct message in the conversation page. 4. Click on "send", your reply will be shown as per the below screenshot.Read more
Need more help?
- How do I register on IslamicMarkets.com?
- Can I register an account without a mobile phone number?
- Where do I find my registration verification code?
- Verification code sent to me got expired or even after entering not working, what do I do next?
- How do I change or reset my password?
- Why does IslamicMarkets.com need my mobile phone number?
- How do I update my contact details?
- How do I invite learners to the IslamicMarkets Platform?
- What is IslamicMarkets?
- On what devices IslamicMarkets is accessible?
- Where is IslamicMarkets.com located?
- What are the recommended Internet browsers to access IslamicMarkets.com?
- What is IslamicMarkets Enterprise?
- What services do I receive if I sign up with IslamicMarkets.com?
- Do I need to pay to use IslamicMarkets.com?
- Is IslamicMarkets.com compatible with any operating system?
- Does IslamicMarkets have a mobile app?
- How do I access the publication databases on IslamicMarkets.com?
- How do I navigate from the Home page to IslamicMarkets IQ, IslamicMarkets Learning and IM Messenger?
- How do I search for a Standard?
- How do I apply a filter the Publications to search for a specific content?
- What is the Knowledge Centre?
- Where can I find the legal documentation or principal terms and conditions for a Sukuk on IslamicMarkets.com?
- What do I do if I need to speak with a representative from IslamicMarkets.com?
- I am working from home and cannot access my work email, can I update my email address to new one for my IslamicMarkets account?
- I have registered and created my account, but when I login, I have been asked to enter Verification Code and I have not received any, please advise what next?
- When I login and visit Library, I see nothing and All Modules, Programmes are showing as Zero and when I search a Module, I get the error: "Contact your Administrator", please advise.
- After completing the programme 100%, I have not received a Certificate, kindly advise?
- I failed the quiz 3 times, and re-take option is no longer showing, please advise if I can re-take the quiz?