Connect and Collaborate
Connect and Collaborate
The SIMPLE 6-step process in creating a culture of learning in your organisation with IslamicMarkets.com: 1: StrategiseAssess how your employees are currently learning, identify the Gaps, set learning Goals and develop a customised Learning Plan. 2: ImplementCreate a vibrant learning environment and make learning content accessible anywhere, anytime and from any device. 3: Measure6 steps to measure success of organisational learning culture:Assign learning...Read more
On all IslamicMarkets and IQ pages top menu you can invite by clicking the Invite icon On the Invite page, under Invite your friends and colleagues you can enter the email address or addresses of the person you wish to invite. You can also import your contacts on your Gmail and Outlook accounts. You can also invite users via uploading .CSV file After you have sent Invites to your contacts, they will be receiving an...Read more
You can generate comprehensive reports with strong analytical tools, tailored to your requirements on the IslamicMarkets platform. This helps you to monitor the progress of your learners regularly, conduct assessments, train and adapt to the changing needs.To access the real-time Reports: 1. On the left menu Click "Reports" 2. Overview Reports tab will show stat boxes below: Active Users: - number of users that are actively taking an...Read more
Need more help?
- How do I register on IslamicMarkets.com?
- Can I register an account without a mobile phone number?
- Where do I find my registration verification code?
- Verification code sent to me got expired or even after entering not working, what do I do next?
- How do I change or reset my password?
- Why does IslamicMarkets.com need my mobile phone number?
- How do I update my contact details?
- How do I invite learners to the IslamicMarkets Platform?
- What is IslamicMarkets?
- On what devices IslamicMarkets is accessible?
- Where is IslamicMarkets.com located?
- What are the recommended Internet browsers to access IslamicMarkets.com?
- What is IslamicMarkets Enterprise?
- What services do I receive if I sign up with IslamicMarkets.com?
- Do I need to pay to use IslamicMarkets.com?
- Is IslamicMarkets.com compatible with any operating system?
- Does IslamicMarkets have a mobile app?
- How do I access the publication databases on IslamicMarkets.com?
- How do I navigate from the Home page to IslamicMarkets IQ, IslamicMarkets Learning and IM Messenger?
- How do I search for a Standard?
- How do I apply a filter the Publications to search for a specific content?
- What is the Knowledge Centre?
- Where can I find the legal documentation or principal terms and conditions for a Sukuk on IslamicMarkets.com?
- What do I do if I need to speak with a representative from IslamicMarkets.com?
- I am working from home and cannot access my work email, can I update my email address to new one for my IslamicMarkets account?
- I have registered and created my account, but when I login, I have been asked to enter Verification Code and I have not received any, please advise what next?
- When I login and visit Library, I see nothing and All Modules, Programmes are showing as Zero and when I search a Module, I get the error: "Contact your Administrator", please advise.
- After completing the programme 100%, I have not received a Certificate, kindly advise?
- I failed the quiz 3 times, and re-take option is no longer showing, please advise if I can re-take the quiz?