When you want to share content with other users on the Platform, you just need to click the IM Messenger icon on a Content page for example on this News After you click it, you will be redirected to your IM Messenger page with a "Share With" pop-up on which you can either share via People (your contacts) and Channels. By just simply typing the name of your contact or channel, and our system will suggest depends on matching text to your contacts. Then after you select your...Read more
First, when you access content on IslamicMarkets.com for example a Publication you can see a Share icon below once clicked you can see options on which social media (Twitter and Linkedin) you want to share the content. You can also see an Email option on which you can share content on IslamicMarkets.com with your colleagues thur email.Read more
A) Assigning a Learning ModuleLearning modules are bite-sized video content, when your learners are short for time, modules are great to start with.To assign a learning module, open the desired learning module from the IslamicMarkets Library. 1. On the Module page e.g (What is Islamic Finance), click on the "Assign" button underneath the table of content (in the bottom right corner of the video). 2. In the pop-up, tag the user(s) or team(s) that you want to assign th...Read more
Need more help?
- How do I register on IslamicMarkets.com?
- Can I register an account without a mobile phone number?
- Where do I find my registration verification code?
- Verification code sent to me got expired or even after entering not working, what do I do next?
- How do I change or reset my password?
- Why does IslamicMarkets.com need my mobile phone number?
- How do I update my contact details?
- How do I invite learners to the IslamicMarkets Platform?
- What is IslamicMarkets?
- On what devices IslamicMarkets is accessible?
- Where is IslamicMarkets.com located?
- What are the recommended Internet browsers to access IslamicMarkets.com?
- What is IslamicMarkets Enterprise?
- What services do I receive if I sign up with IslamicMarkets.com?
- Do I need to pay to use IslamicMarkets.com?
- Is IslamicMarkets.com compatible with any operating system?
- Does IslamicMarkets have a mobile app?
- How do I access the publication databases on IslamicMarkets.com?
- How do I navigate from the Home page to IslamicMarkets IQ, IslamicMarkets Learning and IM Messenger?
- How do I search for a Standard?
- How do I apply a filter the Publications to search for a specific content?
- What is the Knowledge Centre?
- Where can I find the legal documentation or principal terms and conditions for a Sukuk on IslamicMarkets.com?
- What do I do if I need to speak with a representative from IslamicMarkets.com?
- I am working from home and cannot access my work email, can I update my email address to new one for my IslamicMarkets account?
- I have registered and created my account, but when I login, I have been asked to enter Verification Code and I have not received any, please advise what next?
- When I login and visit Library, I see nothing and All Modules, Programmes are showing as Zero and when I search a Module, I get the error: "Contact your Administrator", please advise.
- After completing the programme 100%, I have not received a Certificate, kindly advise?
- I failed the quiz 3 times, and re-take option is no longer showing, please advise if I can re-take the quiz?