1. On Home Page, click on Helpdesk icon on top of the page. You will be redirected to Helpdesk Page. 2. you can edit your email address, phone number, specify on which time of the day you would like to receive a call from IslamicMarkets.com, and you can also type in a message to IslamicMarkets.com. 3. Once you are done filling the fields, Click on "Send Message".Read more
I am working from home and cannot access my work email, can I update my email address to new one for my IslamicMarkets account?
1. Hover over your profile picture on Home Page, a dropdown menu will appear. Click on "Settings". 2. You will be redirected to your Dashboard Page, click on "Edit general account info". 3. On General Settings page, Enter a new Primary Email Address and click "Update Profile", 4. A verification link will be sent to your new email address, click on "Verify email address" 5. You will be redirected to Login Page, enter your new email address and p...Read more
I have registered and created my account, but when I login, I have been asked to enter Verification Code and I have not received any, please advise what next?
1. Click on "Click here to resend it" button. 2. Check all of your mail folders (For example: Junk/Spam Folder). 3. If you still haven't received any verification code email, contact your IT Team and inform them that you could not receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. 4. or Reach out to our Helpdesk.Read more
When I login and visit Library, I see nothing and All Modules, Programmes are showing as Zero and when I search a Module, I get the error: "Contact your Administrator", please advise.
You were invited to IslamicMarkets platform as a Lite user, this is why you can access only the content assigned to you. Please contact your learning team to get the required content assigned. Or reach out to our Helpdesk.Read more
To earn certificate, following conditions to be met: 1. Complete the Programme fully, your Progress should be = 100% 2. Pass all Quizzes: if you have failed any quiz, the Certificate of completion wont be issued3.You may re-take the Quiz upto 3 times (can be more or less as configured by your learning team) from "Retake" button 4. If "Retake" option is not available, then you have exhausted all the attempts and you cannot take that quiz further5. Reach out to o...Read more
I failed the quiz 3 times, and re-take option is no longer showing, please advise if I can re-take the quiz?
1. For IslamicMarkets library programmes, the maximum number of attempts for all quizzes are 3. 2. If you no longer see an option to re-take the quiz, then you have exhausted all your attempts. 3. Hence why that quiz cannot be taken further.Read more
Need more help?
- How do I register on IslamicMarkets.com?
- Can I register an account without a mobile phone number?
- Where do I find my registration verification code?
- Verification code sent to me got expired or even after entering not working, what do I do next?
- How do I change or reset my password?
- Why does IslamicMarkets.com need my mobile phone number?
- How do I update my contact details?
- What is IslamicMarkets?
- On what devices IslamicMarkets is accessible?
- Where is IslamicMarkets.com located?
- What are the recommended Internet browsers to access IslamicMarkets.com?
- What is IslamicMarkets Enterprise?
- What services do I receive if I sign up with IslamicMarkets.com?
- Do I need to pay to use IslamicMarkets.com?
- Is IslamicMarkets.com compatible with any operating system?
- Does IslamicMarkets have a mobile app?
- How do I access the publication databases on IslamicMarkets.com?
- How do I navigate from the Home page to IslamicMarkets IQ, IslamicMarkets Learning and IM Messenger?
- How do I search for a Standard?
- How do I apply a filter the Publications to search for a specific content?
- What is the Knowledge Centre?
- Where can I find the legal documentation or principal terms and conditions for a Sukuk on IslamicMarkets.com?
- What do I do if I need to speak with a representative from IslamicMarkets.com?
- I am working from home and cannot access my work email, can I update my email address to new one for my IslamicMarkets account?
- I have registered and created my account, but when I login, I have been asked to enter Verification Code and I have not received any, please advise what next?
- When I login and visit Library, I see nothing and All Modules, Programmes are showing as Zero and when I search a Module, I get the error: "Contact your Administrator", please advise.
- After completing the programme 100%, I have not received a Certificate, kindly advise?
- I failed the quiz 3 times, and re-take option is no longer showing, please advise if I can re-take the quiz?