This category describes how you can handle your Conversations.
1. Click on the compose icon, on top of IM Messenger page. 2. Type in the user name of your friend in "Find or start a conversation" box. 3. Or click on the user name from the list below the search box. 4. Then click on "GO" button, a conversation page will open where you can chat with your friend.Read more
1. Type in the user name or any text that was included in the conversation you are looking for in "Find or start a conversation" search box. 2. The list below will be filtered according to your search input. Click on the filtered conversation and you will be redirected to its relative page.Read more
Need more help?
- How do I register on IslamicMarkets.com?
- Can I register an account without a mobile phone number?
- Where do I find my registration verification code?
- Verification code sent to me got expired or even after entering not working, what do I do next?
- How do I change or reset my password?
- Why does IslamicMarkets.com need my mobile phone number?
- How do I update my contact details?
- What is IslamicMarkets?
- On what devices IslamicMarkets is accessible?
- Where is IslamicMarkets.com located?
- What are the recommended Internet browsers to access IslamicMarkets.com?
- What is IslamicMarkets Enterprise?
- What services do I receive if I sign up with IslamicMarkets.com?
- Do I need to pay to use IslamicMarkets.com?
- Is IslamicMarkets.com compatible with any operating system?
- Does IslamicMarkets have a mobile app?
- How do I access the publication databases on IslamicMarkets.com?
- How do I navigate from the Home page to IslamicMarkets IQ, IslamicMarkets Learning and IM Messenger?
- How do I search for a Standard?
- How do I apply a filter the Publications to search for a specific content?
- What is the Knowledge Centre?
- Where can I find the legal documentation or principal terms and conditions for a Sukuk on IslamicMarkets.com?
- What do I do if I need to speak with a representative from IslamicMarkets.com?
- I am working from home and cannot access my work email, can I update my email address to new one for my IslamicMarkets account?
- I have registered and created my account, but when I login, I have been asked to enter Verification Code and I have not received any, please advise what next?
- When I login and visit Library, I see nothing and All Modules, Programmes are showing as Zero and when I search a Module, I get the error: "Contact your Administrator", please advise.
- After completing the programme 100%, I have not received a Certificate, kindly advise?
- I failed the quiz 3 times, and re-take option is no longer showing, please advise if I can re-take the quiz?