This category is related to IslamicMarkets Learning Programmes.
1. Click on "Reports" on the side bar. 2. Scroll down to the list of Programmes where you can click on the programme which includes the assessment that you want to view (For example: Islamic Finance 101). 3. From here, you can check your Score and Status for each assessment.Read more
To get the certificate of completion, you need to: 1. View all video modules where the topics of the video should be ticked with a green tick. 2. Pass all quizzes with the minimum passing score. Once you pass the quiz, a green tick will show next to the quiz. 3. Read all publications (if any) till the end. After that a green tick will show next to the publication.Read more
Once your progress has reached 100%, you can access your certificate either by: A. Clicking on "Certificate of Completion" on the right-hand side of the programme preview pageFor example: https://app.islamicmarkets.com/programmes/islamic-finance-101/preview B. Clicking on "View Certificate" on top of the modules on the programme pageFor example: https://app.islamicmarkets.com/programmes/islamic-finance-101/modules/islamic-finance-101/content/ijara-101-2Read more
The passing mark for each quiz to get a certificate of completion is 50%.Read more
By default, there is no time limit to complete a programme. However, if you are a company user, your company admin might set a due date while assigning a programme to you. You can see this due date on the programme's assignment notification.Read more
A) Create Learning ProgrammeYou can create customise content on IslamicMarkets platform using hundreds on modules from our library. You can also upload your own content (Video Modules, PDF Documents, Presentations, Assessments) and create a comprehensive learning programme for your employees. To create a learning programme:1) If your an administrator you have an option to create learning programmes, on your left hand Menu click "Admin" 2) Programmes Tab: 2a) O...Read more
Need more help?
- How do I register on IslamicMarkets.com?
- Can I register an account without a mobile phone number?
- Where do I find my registration verification code?
- Verification code sent to me got expired or even after entering not working, what do I do next?
- How do I change or reset my password?
- Why does IslamicMarkets.com need my mobile phone number?
- How do I update my contact details?
- How do I invite learners to the IslamicMarkets Platform?
- What is IslamicMarkets?
- On what devices IslamicMarkets is accessible?
- Where is IslamicMarkets.com located?
- What are the recommended Internet browsers to access IslamicMarkets.com?
- What is IslamicMarkets Enterprise?
- What services do I receive if I sign up with IslamicMarkets.com?
- Do I need to pay to use IslamicMarkets.com?
- Is IslamicMarkets.com compatible with any operating system?
- Does IslamicMarkets have a mobile app?
- How do I access the publication databases on IslamicMarkets.com?
- How do I navigate from the Home page to IslamicMarkets IQ, IslamicMarkets Learning and IM Messenger?
- How do I search for a Standard?
- How do I apply a filter the Publications to search for a specific content?
- What is the Knowledge Centre?
- Where can I find the legal documentation or principal terms and conditions for a Sukuk on IslamicMarkets.com?
- What do I do if I need to speak with a representative from IslamicMarkets.com?
- I am working from home and cannot access my work email, can I update my email address to new one for my IslamicMarkets account?
- I have registered and created my account, but when I login, I have been asked to enter Verification Code and I have not received any, please advise what next?
- When I login and visit Library, I see nothing and All Modules, Programmes are showing as Zero and when I search a Module, I get the error: "Contact your Administrator", please advise.
- After completing the programme 100%, I have not received a Certificate, kindly advise?
- I failed the quiz 3 times, and re-take option is no longer showing, please advise if I can re-take the quiz?