How do I change or reset my password?
Case 1- Already Logged In:
In case you are already logged in to IslamicMarkets, you can change your password by:
1. On any page e.g. IslamicMarkets, IslamicMarkets Learning or IQ IslamicMarkets page, hover to the Profile image at the top bar on the right. On the Profile image dropdown, click the Settings button.
2. Under "Sign-in and security", click on "Change password" button.
3. On Change password page, enter your Current Password, New Password and Confirm your New Password.
4. Click "Change password" button.
Case 2 - Unable to Login:
If you are unable to log in to IslamicMarkets, you can reset your password by following those steps:
1. On Login page, click on "Forgot Password?".
2. You will be redirected to Reset Password Page, enter your email address.
3. Click on "Send reset email".
4. Enter the Verification Code that was sent to your email address.
Note: If you haven't received the code, click on "Click here to resend it".
5. On Enter New Password Page, enter the new password.
6. Re-enter your new password in "Confirm Password" field.
7. Click on "Reset Password".