Connecting to a user
This describes how we can connect to professionals in the global Islamic economy and unlock opportunities.
On IM Messenger Main Page1. Click on "Invite your friends and colleagues" on the right hand side section. Or on the left hand side section 2. Enter the emails manually in this field and click on "Send Invitation"3. You can import your Gmail contacts by clicking on Gmail icon.4. You can also import your Outlook / Live contacts by clicking on Outlook icon. 5. Or you can upload and excel file that contains a list of email addresses.Read more
1. On IM Messenger Main Page - Contacts tab, hover your mouse over the desired contact name you want to mark as favourite one, a grey colored star will appear. 2. Click on the star icon, the star's color will turn to orange which means that this contact is now marked as a favourite contact.Read more
When you want to chat with another user (For example: User C): 1. Open the user's profile page and click on "Follow" button. 2. Then, click on "Send Message". You will be redirected to IM Messenger conversation page where you will be able to chat with the user.Read more
Need more help?
- How do I register on IslamicMarkets.com?
- Can I register an account without a mobile phone number?
- Where do I find my registration verification code?
- Verification code sent to me got expired or even after entering not working, what do I do next?
- How do I change or reset my password?
- Why does IslamicMarkets.com need my mobile phone number?
- How do I update my contact details?
- What is IslamicMarkets?
- On what devices IslamicMarkets is accessible?
- Where is IslamicMarkets.com located?
- What are the recommended Internet browsers to access IslamicMarkets.com?
- What is IslamicMarkets Enterprise?
- What services do I receive if I sign up with IslamicMarkets.com?
- Do I need to pay to use IslamicMarkets.com?
- Is IslamicMarkets.com compatible with any operating system?
- Does IslamicMarkets have a mobile app?
- How do I access the publication databases on IslamicMarkets.com?
- How do I navigate from the Home page to IslamicMarkets IQ, IslamicMarkets Learning and IM Messenger?
- How do I search for a Standard?
- How do I apply a filter the Publications to search for a specific content?
- What is the Knowledge Centre?
- Where can I find the legal documentation or principal terms and conditions for a Sukuk on IslamicMarkets.com?
- What do I do if I need to speak with a representative from IslamicMarkets.com?
- I am working from home and cannot access my work email, can I update my email address to new one for my IslamicMarkets account?
- I have registered and created my account, but when I login, I have been asked to enter Verification Code and I have not received any, please advise what next?
- When I login and visit Library, I see nothing and All Modules, Programmes are showing as Zero and when I search a Module, I get the error: "Contact your Administrator", please advise.
- After completing the programme 100%, I have not received a Certificate, kindly advise?
- I failed the quiz 3 times, and re-take option is no longer showing, please advise if I can re-take the quiz?