First, you need to go to your Dashboard Page: Hover over your profile picture on Home Page, a dropdown menu will appear. Click on "Settings" and you will be redirected to your Dashboard Page. To manage your account information: 1. On Dashboard Page, click on Edit general account info. 2. On this page, you can manage your personal information. To manage your billing details:1. On Dashboard Page, click on Manage Membership. 2. Y...Read more
On General Settings Page: 1. You can change your primary email address 2. You can also add additional email address via the same page.Read more
On any IslamicMarkets page (https://islamicmarkets.com/home) or IslamicMarkets Learning page (https://app.islamicmarkets.com/dashboard) or IQ IslamicMarkets page (https://iq.islamicmarkets.com/), hover to the Profile image at the top bar on the right. On Profile image dropdown, click Settings button Below Personal Info or below Account Settings on the right, click Notifications. On the Notifications Settings page (https://account.islamicmarkets.com/settings/no...Read more
1. Under your Profile, Click on Settings and On Dashboard Page, Click on Deactivate Account. You will be redirected to the "Deactivate my account" page. 2. Select the reason why you are deactivating your account. 3. Enter your password 4. Click on the "Deactivate my account" page. A popup message will show, click "OK". You will be redirected to Main Page and your account will be then deactivated. Please refer to the following for more clarity:Read more
1. On Login Page, click on "Forgot Password?" You will be redirected to Reset Password Page. 2. Enter the email you use to sign in to your Islamicmarkets account 3. Click on "Send reset email". A 5-digit verification code will be sent to your email. 4. Enter the code in the specified field before the countdown timer ends. If the entered code is correct, you will be automatically redirected to Home Page. 5. In case countdown timer ends, clic...Read more
Need more help?
- How do I register on IslamicMarkets.com?
- Can I register an account without a mobile phone number?
- Where do I find my registration verification code?
- Verification code sent to me got expired or even after entering not working, what do I do next?
- How do I change or reset my password?
- Why does IslamicMarkets.com need my mobile phone number?
- How do I update my contact details?
- What is IslamicMarkets?
- On what devices IslamicMarkets is accessible?
- Where is IslamicMarkets.com located?
- What are the recommended Internet browsers to access IslamicMarkets.com?
- What is IslamicMarkets Enterprise?
- What services do I receive if I sign up with IslamicMarkets.com?
- Do I need to pay to use IslamicMarkets.com?
- Is IslamicMarkets.com compatible with any operating system?
- Does IslamicMarkets have a mobile app?
- How do I access the publication databases on IslamicMarkets.com?
- How do I navigate from the Home page to IslamicMarkets IQ, IslamicMarkets Learning and IM Messenger?
- How do I search for a Standard?
- How do I apply a filter the Publications to search for a specific content?
- What is the Knowledge Centre?
- Where can I find the legal documentation or principal terms and conditions for a Sukuk on IslamicMarkets.com?
- What do I do if I need to speak with a representative from IslamicMarkets.com?
- I am working from home and cannot access my work email, can I update my email address to new one for my IslamicMarkets account?
- I have registered and created my account, but when I login, I have been asked to enter Verification Code and I have not received any, please advise what next?
- When I login and visit Library, I see nothing and All Modules, Programmes are showing as Zero and when I search a Module, I get the error: "Contact your Administrator", please advise.
- After completing the programme 100%, I have not received a Certificate, kindly advise?
- I failed the quiz 3 times, and re-take option is no longer showing, please advise if I can re-take the quiz?