How do I search for Islamic Banks, Takaful, Companies, Islamic Funds, Tenders, Sukuk and Scholars on IslamicMarkets?
You can search for any Islamic Banks, Takaful, Companies, Islamic Funds, Tenders, Sukuk and Scholars either by using the main search box or by using the search field in every content monitor page.
Search for content via main search box:
1. On IQ Main Page, click on the search box on the top of the page and type in a keyword related to the content you are looking for.
2. Search suggestion will show on a dropdown list where you can click on any appropriate suggestion.
Note: If none of the suggestions is appropriate, click Enter. You will be redirected to Search Results page.
Search for content via main monitor pages:
For each content type, there is a relative content page: Islamic Banks, Takaful, Companies, Islamic Funds, Tenders, Sukuk and Scholars. On the next example, we will search for an islamic bank via Islamic Banks Monitor Page.
1. On Islamic Banks' Monitor Page, click on "Search" icon located above the table, a search field will appear.
2. Enter the bank's name, the table will be filtered according to your keywords.
3. Click on the intended bank, you will be redirected to the bank's page.
Please check this GIF: