You can access the publication database by clicking on "Publications" on the left side menu as shown in the below screenshot: You will be redirected to Publications Page.Read more
How do I navigate from the Home page to IslamicMarkets IQ, IslamicMarkets Learning and IM Messenger?
On the Home Page, go to "MY APPS" menu on the left-hand side.From there, you can click on: 1. IM Messenger 2. IslamicMarkets IQ 3. IslamicMarkets LearningRead more
On Shariah Standards Page, you can type in the standard name in the search box located at the top center of the page. While typing in the keywords, the below list of standards will be filtered accordingly.Read more
On Publications Page, click on "Filter" button, five filter criteria will show up: 1. Date Range Filter2. Keyword Search Filter3. Keyword Search Filter (Title only)4. Country Filter5.Company Name Please check this GIF:Read more
Knowledge Centre is a medium to enrich your learning through online programmes in module forms, understanding terms by referring to the dictionary and educational articles that help you understand the concept, starting from the fundamentals and gradually go into the more complex concepts. It offers ways to make one's learning further if one wishes to.Read more
Where can I find the legal documentation or principal terms and conditions for a Sukuk on IslamicMarkets.com?
You can find the legal documentation or principal terms and conditions for a Sukuk on Publications Page. Simply copy Sukuk title from Sukuk Page, go to Publications Page, Click on "Filter" and paste Sukuk title in Keyword Search. The publications' filtered list will show legal documentation or principal terms and conditions.Read more
Need more help?
- How do I register on IslamicMarkets.com?
- Can I register an account without a mobile phone number?
- Where do I find my registration verification code?
- Verification code sent to me got expired or even after entering not working, what do I do next?
- How do I change or reset my password?
- Why does IslamicMarkets.com need my mobile phone number?
- How do I update my contact details?
- What is IslamicMarkets?
- On what devices IslamicMarkets is accessible?
- Where is IslamicMarkets.com located?
- What are the recommended Internet browsers to access IslamicMarkets.com?
- What is IslamicMarkets Enterprise?
- What services do I receive if I sign up with IslamicMarkets.com?
- Do I need to pay to use IslamicMarkets.com?
- Is IslamicMarkets.com compatible with any operating system?
- Does IslamicMarkets have a mobile app?
- How do I access the publication databases on IslamicMarkets.com?
- How do I navigate from the Home page to IslamicMarkets IQ, IslamicMarkets Learning and IM Messenger?
- How do I search for a Standard?
- How do I apply a filter the Publications to search for a specific content?
- What is the Knowledge Centre?
- Where can I find the legal documentation or principal terms and conditions for a Sukuk on IslamicMarkets.com?
- What do I do if I need to speak with a representative from IslamicMarkets.com?
- I am working from home and cannot access my work email, can I update my email address to new one for my IslamicMarkets account?
- I have registered and created my account, but when I login, I have been asked to enter Verification Code and I have not received any, please advise what next?
- When I login and visit Library, I see nothing and All Modules, Programmes are showing as Zero and when I search a Module, I get the error: "Contact your Administrator", please advise.
- After completing the programme 100%, I have not received a Certificate, kindly advise?
- I failed the quiz 3 times, and re-take option is no longer showing, please advise if I can re-take the quiz?