This category describes general questions related to the IslamicMarkets platform.
IslamicMarkets.com is a leading learning and financial intelligence platform that acts as a gateway to the $7 trillion economy, allowing professionals and institutions to seamlessly navigate the global Islamic financial markets.Read more
You can access IslamicMarkets via Desktop Computers, Laptops, Smart Phones and Tablets.Read more
Our Head office is located in London - United Kingdom and we have an office in Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia.Read more
The following Internet browsers are recommended while accessing the IslamicMarkets.com Firefox 65 or newerChrome 69 or newerSafari 9 or newerMS Edge 42 or newerRead more
IslamicMarkets Enterprise is designed for organisations looking to navigate the global Islamic economy. By subscribing to Enterprise, organisations can do as follow: Can create a team where you can oversee your employees and monitor the administration function efficiently. Assign various administration privileges to them, to seamlessly manage a large number of users.Create your own learning modules in addition to our existing 200+ modules developed by industry experts that you can ...Read more
IslamicMarkets.com provides the following services: IslamicMarkets (IM) provides 50k+ Publications & Resources. Our extensive market data comes with the industry's most valuable research platform, providing the latest reports and insights to professionals. IslamicMarkets IQ provides breakthrough access to market insights & financial intelligence for example Sukuks, Islamic Banks, Takaful Operators, Islamic Funds, Tenders etc. IslamicMarkets Learning (I...Read more
You can sign up for free on IslamicMarkets.com with limited access to our platform through BASIC membership. In order to access more of our offerings, you can subscribe to either PLUS, PRO or ENTERPRISE membership. Please refer to our Pricing page for more details.Read more
IslamicMarkets.com is accessible across all operating systems and popular browsers (i.e. Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge)Read more
Need more help?
- How do I register on IslamicMarkets.com?
- Can I register an account without a mobile phone number?
- Where do I find my registration verification code?
- Verification code sent to me got expired or even after entering not working, what do I do next?
- How do I change or reset my password?
- Why does IslamicMarkets.com need my mobile phone number?
- How do I update my contact details?
- How do I invite learners to the IslamicMarkets Platform?
- What is IslamicMarkets?
- On what devices IslamicMarkets is accessible?
- Where is IslamicMarkets.com located?
- What are the recommended Internet browsers to access IslamicMarkets.com?
- What is IslamicMarkets Enterprise?
- What services do I receive if I sign up with IslamicMarkets.com?
- Do I need to pay to use IslamicMarkets.com?
- Is IslamicMarkets.com compatible with any operating system?
- Does IslamicMarkets have a mobile app?
- How do I access the publication databases on IslamicMarkets.com?
- How do I navigate from the Home page to IslamicMarkets IQ, IslamicMarkets Learning and IM Messenger?
- How do I search for a Standard?
- How do I apply a filter the Publications to search for a specific content?
- What is the Knowledge Centre?
- Where can I find the legal documentation or principal terms and conditions for a Sukuk on IslamicMarkets.com?
- What do I do if I need to speak with a representative from IslamicMarkets.com?
- I am working from home and cannot access my work email, can I update my email address to new one for my IslamicMarkets account?
- I have registered and created my account, but when I login, I have been asked to enter Verification Code and I have not received any, please advise what next?
- When I login and visit Library, I see nothing and All Modules, Programmes are showing as Zero and when I search a Module, I get the error: "Contact your Administrator", please advise.
- After completing the programme 100%, I have not received a Certificate, kindly advise?
- I failed the quiz 3 times, and re-take option is no longer showing, please advise if I can re-take the quiz?