Category on Registration
You can register on IslamicMarkets.com on our landing page by either: 1. Clicking on "Get Started" button on top right-hand corner 2. Or by entering your email address in the email field and clicking on the "Sign Up" button. As shown in the screenshot below: 3. Enter your registration details and set a password: 4. Upon clicking on the "Register" button, an email will be sent to you containing a verification code: Note: You should enter the verification...Read more
Yes, you can register an account without entering a mobile phone number. While registering a new account, you can skip adding your "Phone Number" since the field is optional. However, we recommend to add the phone number in order for us to personalise your experience more and could reach out to you when required.Read more
To protect your account and ensure the valid registration email belonging to you, during the registration with IslamicMarkets, a verification code will be sent to your email ID, in order to verify your email address. 1) During the registration, After clicking the Register button, you'll get an IslamicMarkets Verification Code via email. 2) To locate the email, check your Inbox and look for an email from IslamicMarkets.or you can also search the email...Read more
1. Verification code expired after 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, entering the correct code will become invalid. 2. You can request a new verification code by clicking the Request new verification code button. 3. You'll get a new IslamicMarkets Verification Code email from IslamicMarkets. Open the email and find the verification code. 4. Enter the verification code by copy and paste within 5 minutes before it gets expired. You can also...Read more
Case 1- Already Logged In:In case you are already logged in to IslamicMarkets, you can change your password by: 1. On any page e.g. IslamicMarkets, IslamicMarkets Learning or IQ IslamicMarkets page, hover to the Profile image at the top bar on the right. On the Profile image dropdown, click the Settings button. 2. Under "Sign-in and security", click on "Change password" button. 3. On Change password page, enter your Current Password, New Password and C...Read more
IslamicMarkets.com urges users to add their phone numbers in order to provide a better service where users can be reached rapidly, have their inquires answered and their technical problems solved.Read more
1. On Account Dashboard Page under "Personal Details" 2. You will be redirected to Settings Page where you can update your contact details. 3. Then click on "Update Profile" to save your detailsRead more
To set-up your organisation on the IslamicMarkets, you need to invite your learners to the IslamicMarkets platform.This can be done through your Company's Admin page. Follow these simple steps to invite them. 1. On the left menu click on "Admin" 2. On Admin click on the "Users & Teams" tab 3. Click on "invite User" on the top right corner. 4. You can either invite single/multiple users by adding their emails in the field provided below, or can invite them in bulk...Read more
Need more help?
- How do I register on IslamicMarkets.com?
- Can I register an account without a mobile phone number?
- Where do I find my registration verification code?
- Verification code sent to me got expired or even after entering not working, what do I do next?
- How do I change or reset my password?
- Why does IslamicMarkets.com need my mobile phone number?
- How do I update my contact details?
- How do I invite learners to the IslamicMarkets Platform?
- What is IslamicMarkets?
- On what devices IslamicMarkets is accessible?
- Where is IslamicMarkets.com located?
- What are the recommended Internet browsers to access IslamicMarkets.com?
- What is IslamicMarkets Enterprise?
- What services do I receive if I sign up with IslamicMarkets.com?
- Do I need to pay to use IslamicMarkets.com?
- Is IslamicMarkets.com compatible with any operating system?
- Does IslamicMarkets have a mobile app?
- How do I access the publication databases on IslamicMarkets.com?
- How do I navigate from the Home page to IslamicMarkets IQ, IslamicMarkets Learning and IM Messenger?
- How do I search for a Standard?
- How do I apply a filter the Publications to search for a specific content?
- What is the Knowledge Centre?
- Where can I find the legal documentation or principal terms and conditions for a Sukuk on IslamicMarkets.com?
- What do I do if I need to speak with a representative from IslamicMarkets.com?
- I am working from home and cannot access my work email, can I update my email address to new one for my IslamicMarkets account?
- I have registered and created my account, but when I login, I have been asked to enter Verification Code and I have not received any, please advise what next?
- When I login and visit Library, I see nothing and All Modules, Programmes are showing as Zero and when I search a Module, I get the error: "Contact your Administrator", please advise.
- After completing the programme 100%, I have not received a Certificate, kindly advise?
- I failed the quiz 3 times, and re-take option is no longer showing, please advise if I can re-take the quiz?