European Association for Islamic Economics, Banking and Finance (EUIEBIF) in cooperation with our esteemed partners proudly invites you to the Sarajevo Islamic Finance and Economics Conference SIFEC 2019. The conference will take place in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina at the Gazi Husrev-Bey's library on 25 October 2019.
Islamic Banking is rapidly spreading across the world. Its success has led to numerous new Islamic banks and conventional banks with Islamic windows. The field's rapid development has created a need for research on many topics, including the fundamental principles of Islamic Banking. This conference aims to gather Islamic banking, economics and finance academicians, experts and students to discuss a wide range of topics and fill this gap in research. It will continue the development and acknowledgement of Islamic banking's increasing role in the world.
You are kindly invited to submit papers for this conference that will provide a basis for further discussion during the conference. In addition, the conference offers an excellent opportunity to meet leading figures in Bosnia and Herzegovina and beyond in the field of Islamic Banking.
List of Topics
• Sustainable development
• Halal industry
• Corporate Social Responsibility
• Investment funds
• Efficiency and performance
• Financial inclusion
• Woman empowerment
• Risk management in Islamic finance
• Knowledge management in Islamic finance
• Behavioural Islamic finance
• Issues in financing models implementation
• Islamic finance and new technologies
• Islamic banking in practice - countries experiences
• Islamic political economy – issues and critiques of recent developments in Islamic economics