Takaful has the potential to become a strong segment of Islamic finance industry due to its growth potential. Takaful can be a platform for financial inclusion, however, not just for Muslims, but also for non-Muslim population. Takaful could also have a positive impact on insurance penetration overall.
Growth in the Takaful industry in general can be escalated if well planned and targeted awareness campaigns could be run within the country. AlHuda CIBE is committed to impart sound knowledge about Islamic banking and finance around the globe. For this, AlHuda CIBE is going to organize Two Days Global Takaful (Islamic Insurance) Forum in Turkey. It would surely play a pivot role in the capacity building, attracting investors and most importantly develop a robust financial system for a vibrant economy.
Key Objective of Conference:
• Promote the Awareness and recognize Takaful as Sustainable financial solution
• Attracting International business players and Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) to benefit business growth of the region
• To analyse the problems hindering rapid development of Takaful that would enhance Financial Inclusion (FI)
• Provide the opportunities for collaboration/partnership with Takaful Industry Islamic retail, Corporate, SME and Treasury Bankers, Business Development Managers, and Heads of Research and Development
• To provide through knowledge and benefits of Takaful industry in order to prepare adequate manpower
• Explore the potentials of Takaful Industry
Benefits of Attending:
• A platform to discover best successful international and local practices.
• Chance to explore new horizon of Islamic Banking.
• Enhance your understanding of the complexities of Islamic products’ structure and how it can leverage to add to your portfolio.
• Provides a guarantee that your organization is ideally positioned to meet challenges and to capitalize the opportunities.
• Ensure the sustainable growth of your institution in the future.
• Learn winning strategies from the experts of the forefront of the Islamic financial industry.