Ez-Zitouna University, Tunisia, launches a call for papers on Islamic Economy and Finance in the Age of Digital Transformations in the framework of the 6th Sfax International Forum on Islamic Finance (SIFIF, 2020) to be held in Sfax,Tunisia on April 8th and 9th, 2020 .
This forum is organized in collaboration with the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB), Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), the International Islamic University of Malaysia (IIUM), International Shariah Research Academy (ISRA) and European Academy for Islamic Finance and Economics (EAIFE).
This forum aims at urging Shari’ah scholars, economists, academics, researchers, and Islamic finance professionals to take part in this event, and share their new and innovative ideas in the field of Blockchain, Fintech and Islamic Finance.
• Islamic Economy and Digital World
• Digitization and Islamic finance (banks, insurance, public finance, Zakah and Waqf)
• Blockchain, Fintech, and Islamic finance
• Blockchain, smart contracts and Islamic finance
• Blockchain for Zakah and Waqf management
• Fintech and Islamic Crowdfunding
• Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) between Shariah vision and economic impacts
• Islamic Fintech between Shariah rules and regulations, and economic efficiency